Monday, October 21, 2013

Packaging Rationalization - Protects the Product and Reputation

I had the wonderful opportunity to speak to a group of students of Supply Chain & Technology Management Conclave at ITM, Navi Mumbai on the 19th of October 2013.
The presentation was focused on importance of Packaging in today's Supply Chain Scenario.



I stressed on the Corrugated Carton Packaging segment in the latter part of my presentation. 
I told the students in the end that probably they wont be able to relate to the entire concept as yet but once they go out in the professional world they will be able to appreciate what I spoke. I implored them to be brave and smart, to ask questions, to form partnership with the suppliers so that they help you make the right choice and educate you instead of considering you as an adversary.
Here is the presentation!



No comments:

Post a Comment